Service Desk Advantage
24 x 7 Live Coverage – Personalized Support
Continuum Service Desk provides a comprehensive, cost-effective, flexible help desk service that combines round-the-clock coverage, white label personalization and ability to resolve the most complex Level 3 and 4 issues efficiently – all while ensuring the highest-quality end-user experience and customer satisfaction.
Our Service Desk offering includes a number of high-touch services that provide your customers with a unified and responsive service desk experience. Our U.S.-based technicians, who are skilled in both Level 1 and Level 2 desktop and server side support, receive comprehensive end-user system information, which results in deeper, more informed technician insight that leads to faster and effective problem resolution.
Flexible Options – Unmatched Expertise
We adapt our services to the way you work. Choose business hours, after-hours only or complete 24 x 7 support.
||8:00 am to 6:00 pm
|After Hours Only3
||5:00 pm to 9:00 am
- All hours are based on your customer’s local time zone.
- Business Hours are available to U.S. customers. International partners may only select 24 x 7 Coverage.
- After Hours Only applies to MSPs who provide day-time support themselves and choose Continuum to deliver extended support at night, on weekends and during holidays. After hours coverage is not applicable to full-time workers on second or third shifts.
- 24 x 7 Coverage is for single shift workers who need extra support during off hours such as nights, weekends and holidays. 24 x 7 coverage is per end-client and does not apply to use of a single machine shared by multiple shifts.
You can choose a white-label service option where Continuum technicians function as representatives of your managed services provider business or your SMB clients on service calls.
For more complex Level 3 and 4 service issues, Continuum Service Desk is seamlessly integrated with our remote monitoring and management platform and industry-leading network operations center (NOC) that is staff by more than 450 certified technicians who are also on call 24 x 7. What's more, our technicians will remain the primary contact with their assigned ticket until the issues is resolved.
Service Desk Advantages
|Single Vendor Platform for Service Desk, RMM and NOC services
||Tight integration between Continuum’s Service Desk, RMM platform and NOC results in proactive, end-to-end problem resolution.
|Level 1-4 Support
||Staffed with certified technicians skilled in both Level 1-2 desktop and server support. Level 3 and 4 support is escalated to our NOC.
||We answer most calls within 30 seconds. Our first call resolution rates are high and are constantly improving.
|White Label Service
||Continuum seamlessly extends your brand and can answer as your company or client’s IT department.
|Low, Fixed Price
||Continuum’s simplified pricing means you can accurately predict your costs in advance. We offer a low-fixed price per user with no overflow charges.*
|Nearly a Decade of Service Desk Experience
||Our experienced, professional technicians have the tools and expertise required for consistent, professional support.
||Continuum’s platform is integrated with leading professional services automation (PSA) tools for automatic ticket updates.
* Continuum reserves the right to review customer call volume in advance to determine if unusual circumstances apply that might impact pricing.
Software and Services Covered by Continuum Service Desk for MSPs
- Desktop operating systems - Microsoft Windows 2000 and up, MAC OSX Lion
- Office suites - Microsoft Office 2000 and up
- Email clients - Microsoft Outlook 2000 and up
- Browsers - Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox
- Third party/proprietary software
- All third party and proprietary software will be supported on a best effort basis.
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/spyware removal
- File/folder restores
The key benefits of Continuum Service Desk Services include:
- Freeing your internal resources to focus on core business and development projects
- Reducing operational costs
- Outsourcing help desk services, faster than building and staffing your own
- Eliminating the drain on your resources, staff or infrastructure