Remote Monitoring and Management
Filtering hundreds of server alerts, researching issues, troubleshooting and fixing problems can be a daunting exercise in any IT environment. Yet the job must be done. Server downtime and its high associated costs impact both productivity and ROI.
What if your firm could reduce the amount of time and money spent on manual, managed services client responsibilities? How would you redeploy your suddenly free assets and staff?
Perhaps you could put more effort into building client relationships or research and development. Or both.
To make such dreams a reality, Continuum built something unique: a comprehensive platform that combines an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software solution with a 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC), delivering a single unified managed services experience.
With this action, Continuum is the first company to offer a RMM software platform integrated with NOC Services.
It's transforming the way IT is done. As a Continuum partner, you have access to a 600-man NOC that is designed to address and solve the most demanding technical issues. Our NOC services approach is flexible, too. And our staff can either complement your team or act as your service resource on your behalf.
We build intelligence gained from addressing thousands of issues back into our RMM software, which is a key benefit of providing integrated NOC services. Our NOC technicians document the resolution to every issue and those that recur are incorporated directly into our software. It all adds up to putting the industry's leading intelligent managed service software to work for you.
Our NOC Services teams work around the clock to ensure your client's network not only remains healthy but also optimized for performance. Depending on your NOC Services plan, you can escalate performance issue directly to our team. Our NOC Services team will analyze memory dumps, performance issues and operating system or application configurations to ensure your customers' infrastructure remains healthy.
Continuum RMM At-a-Glance
Discover a Better Way to Meet Your Technology Needs
Costs associated with manpower and building your processes and knowledge base can cost 80% of your operating budget. In contrast, Continuum's NOC Services offer these capabilities:
- We stay behind-the-scenes: Continuum engineers never interact with your end-clients directly. We work only with your staff.
- Trained expert team at your side: Continuum's server monitoring and management teams developed an extensive knowledge base over four years as they manage more than 3,300 partner relationships around the world. We've captured and documented our experience and developed an extensive Continuum Knowledge Base that we make available to our partners.
- 24x7 services: The Continuum NOC Services team monitors and manages your systems around the clock, 365 days a year.
- Fixed price: There are no surprises at the end of the month in your invoice. You know exactly how much it's going to cost you no matter how many tickets or how many issues have been resolved.
- Pay-As-You-Grow: Why waste money investing in licenses you never use? Whether you add a client, retire a server, or close down an office, you are only charged for what you've used during the agent installation.
- Education and certification: With over 40 interactive courses, our Continuum University will get your staff up and running quickly.
Continuum's NOC Services have enabled IT service providers to increase their profit margins, gain back quality of life for their technicians and satisfy their customers by providing a proactive, 24x7 approach to their businesses.