A Proven Way to Winning More New Business
Performing network and security assessments is a market-proven way to attract and win new customers as well as effectively grow your existing customer base. When performed properly, network and security assessments can uncover risks and alert your customers to potential problems with their IT infrastructure before any work begins.
Typically, a thorough network assessment involves a combination of people performing tedious and time consuming customer interviews, data collection, data analysis, report generation and recommendations. Even a small customer can consume a day's worth of work preparing a comprehensive and professional report, making it hard to justify the effort and expense.
Continuum Network Detective - fast, comprehensive and accurate reports
Continuum Network Detective software automates manual network and security assessments and produces branded Client Risk Reports that will help you win new business. Network Detective is also a great tool to use with your existing customers by providing a periodic “health check” network assessment and uncovering issues that need to be fixed.
Simply run our non-invasive, small executable file on a computer on the network, and in minutes (for the average-size network), you'll collect all the data about assets, end-user activity and network configurations that could create security or productivity issues for your prospects and customers.
- Run full network and security assessments with no agents and no installs
- Produce comprehensive customized fully branded reports
- Uncover security risks that can bring down a business
- Automated program is far more accurate than any manual process
- Do it all in less than 30 minutes
Each report you run is a new opportunity for another sale
Import the results from the Network Detective scan into our analysis tool included with the software. Customize the file with your own company branding elements. Then produce a series of powerful reports that you can present to your client to expose the problems, and use internally to solve them. Continuum Network Detective reports include (click on report name below to download a sample):
- Client Risk Summary. Ideal for use as part of a high level free assessment that you can offer as a lead generator tool. It highlights the issues you uncovered, including easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
- Full Network Assessment. High value report that you can sell or use for detailed network analysis. This report, which often runs 100-pages or more, includes a line-item listing of everything discovered, conveniently organized by category, with potential issues highlighted in red.
- Network Site Diagram. For each network scan you can produce a multi-layer visual diagram of the network structure, organized by type of asset. Each asset is displayed with basic identifying information and color-coded by its operational status.
- Asset Detail Report. For each network scan this report provides detailed information on individual assets. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
- External Vulnerabilities Summary. Select the range of IP addresses you want tested, and get a summary of any security holes and warnings.
- Excel Export Report. Export all the asset and configuration data into Excel to create your own custom sorts, analyses, reports and graphs. Add columns of new data such as location info, emergency phone numbers, and customer instructions to make this feature even more valuable.
- Change-Management Report. Compares the data from any two full network scans you've run and only highlights what has changed. Great for discovering new devices, users, trends, and loss detection.
- PSA Asset Integration. All assets discovered can be pulled into an Excel or CSV file format for easy transfer into your favorite help desk, CRM, or PSA solution. Direct integrations with Autotask and ConnectWise included.
Start a New IT Service with the Security Assessment Module
In addition to the Network Detective software, the Security Assessment Module provides a deeper level scan and produces a specialty set of reports designed for service providers who need or want a tool to provide security assessments.
The Security Assessment Module is a "service-in-a-box" that you can use to deliver a basic IT security service, even if you're not a security expert. Just run our data collector on your clients' networks and selected computers on a monthly basis, print out the Security Assessment Reports branded with your company and name of the service that you determine, and deliver the results to your client. Your monthly deliverables to your clients will include:
- Network Security Risk Review. This report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score and chart showing the relative health (on a scale of 1 to 10) of the network security, along with a summary of the number of computers with issues. This powerful lead generation and sales development tool also reports on outbound protocols, System Control protocols, User Access Controls, as well as an external vulnerabilities summary list.
- Share Permission Report. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes and warnings, informational items that can help make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
* Network Detective is a registered trademark of PerformanceIT, Inc.