With less than two months until Navigate 2018, there’s promise it’ll be the best one yet. Navigate is the only user conference in the IT channel that empowers MSPs to scale rapidly and improve their business metrics. This year, Navigate will bring attendees valuable content that’s tailored for MSP success, direct access to Continuum’s leadership team, collaborative networking opportunities to hear and learn from peers, and much more.
But these aren’t the only reasons why you’ll want to be there. Keep reading to discover four more ways we’re stepping up our game with Navigate 2018.
1. MSP Shark Tank
After her highly-anticipated keynote address, Barbara Corcoran will be joining Continuum CEO Michael George, and Webroot CEO Mike Potts as a panel judge for our MSP Shark Tank.
During this session, four MSPs will be given five minutes to pitch to our sharks on their go-to-market plan for their new managed security offering. The sharks will select one winner to receive $15,000 in co-marketing funds from Continuum to promote their managed security services offering!
The sharks will be scoring presentations based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and likelihood of success
- Plan for winnings (included in the budget)
- Projected customer response
- Inclusion of Continuum resources/products
- Presentation quality
Could the winner be you? Navigate registrants have the option to apply for the MSP Shark Tank contest. If you haven’t already registered, you can do so here.To apply, fill out the MSP Shark Tank application form here before September 1, 2018.
2. Cyber Attack Simulator
The first of its kind at Navigate, the Cyber Attack Simulator is a must-see event—attendees can experience it daily in the Partner Showcase.
Don’t miss the chance for you and your team to work and interact with our team of experts in a simulated environment that is under an active cyber attack. This hands-on experience pairs you with Continuum’s Security Operation Center (SOC) experts to detect and respond to the attack.
Are you a technician? If so, in the simulation you'll work under the guidance of Continuum’s SOC experts to use advanced security tools, like SIEM and Endpoint Detection and Response systems, to discover the attack, attempt to stop it, and take corrective action.
Meanwhile, if you are a business owner, you will gain first hand exposure to the lifecycle of an attack while sitting with the attacker to better understand their mentality and the steps they take to access a client’s environments.
3. Grow Your Business Hub
The Grow Your Business Hub is one of the most popular attractions at Navigate, and is a must-attend for anyone looking to generate more leads and drive new business.
At the Hub, MSPs can receive hands-on marketing support and consultations directly from members of Continuum’s marketing team. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to visit six unique stations designed to provide you with expert marketing advice and actionable takeaways. As a sneak peek, two of these stations will cover:
- SEO & Website Optimization — Continuum marketers will audit your website and walk through how to optimize ranking opportunities via keyword research, on-page optimization, content creation and more. You will walk away with an SEO report and a definitive plan to increase website traffic.
- Blog Management — At this station, we’ll focus on the importance of your blog as a lead generator and thought leadership vessel by reviewing a Blog Management Success Kit handout and corresponding educational materials. We’ll also help you brainstorm strategic blog topics in an effort to take your content marketing to the next level.
If you’re looking to gain actionable marketing insights, fill your sales pipeline and win new business, be sure to stop by the Grow Your Business Hub!
4. Agenda Designed for Your Success
This year’s agenda is jam-packed with valuable keynotes, networking and learning opportunities, and breakout sessions. We’ve hand selected each session and training, picking the ones that will best enable your success.
Attendees can listen in on a variety of topics, including:
- Continuum Solutions and Products
- Business Development and Growth
- Sales and Marketing
- Industry Outlook and Emerging Trends
- And more!
We hope to see you at the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center in Boston, September 24–27, 2018 to experience all that Navigate 2018 has to offer!
By Gretchen Hoffman
By Meaghan Moraes