If your haven't made the decision to offer Cloud services to your clients yet, now is the perfect time. The Cloud gives you and your clients a chance to streamline your operations, leaving room for you to expand your MSP business. Still having second thoughts? Take a look at this week's episode of MSPtv, where we speak with the CEO and President of Commercial IT Solutions, Niklas Rosen. Watch as Nicklas gives us an in-depth look at this growing business, explaining everything from the very definition of "Cloud" to the future of the Cloud services.
- [0:42] - Definition of the term, "Cloud"
- More than just hosting your environment out of a data center
- Eliminates the ability for hidden costs
- Gives SMBs and MSPs opportunity to streamline their operation
- [1:41] - When and what to move to the Cloud
- Now is the perfect time to make that migration
- MSPs make the decisions on what SMBs need
- Choice of Hybrid vs. Full Cloud
- [2:37] - The Future of Cloud
- Servers are usually the first and easiest option to migrate to the Cloud
- Hybrid models are an option
- On-premise models are considered "dead" in some cases
- The future is opaque
- [4:20] - Cloud prices are affecting how the business works
- It's all positive for the MSP
- MSPs and customers benefit from the price changes
- [5:39] - Has monitoring become obsolete if everything is in the Cloud?
- Remote Monitoring is just as important in the Cloud
- RMM is not becoming obsolete
Have any suggestions for an MSPtv episode? Want to give us your feedback? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what you think!
By Paula Griffin
By Meaghan Moraes