image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Feud
Do you have a case of the Mondays? We've all been there. Luckily, we're easing you back into your work week with a managed IT services version of the classic TV gameshow, Family Feud. In case you haven't kept your finger on the pulse of the channel, we've compiled key data from recent surveys to help you identify market opportunities and challenges in the IT industry this year. What did respondents prioritize as provisions in their Service Level Agreements (SLAs)? Have IT salaries increased over the years? Which skills are desired the most when hiring, and what might account for an IT skills shortage? Answers to this and more!
It's time to play...Family Feud!
Which Survey Says What?
All survey results were taken from the following recent reports:
- CompTIA's 4th Annual Trends in Managed Services
- Computerworld IT Salary Survey 2015
- Global Knowledge and Windows IT Pro 2015 IT Skills and Salary Report
For More Fun & Games...
- VIDEO: The IT Dating Game
- What's Your Computer Virus Name? Play Along to Find Out!
- What Summer Blockbuster Is Your IT Business? Take the Quiz!
By Paula Griffin
By Gretchen Hoffman