Dealing with today’s threat landscape can put a burden on most IT and security service providers. There are serious, complex issues you need to solve for your SMB clients—including phishing, brute-force attacks, the dark web, and much more. Without the proper knowledge, technology, and enablement materials, the promise of building an enduring security line of business could be shattered.
To provide MSP with everything they need to emerge as cyber security leaders, Continuum is introducing its Global Cyber Security Roadshow! Keep reading to discover what you’ll learn, where we’re heading and why you’ll want to be there.
What Is the Roadshow?
We brought you MSP Roundtable, our intimate MSP forums around the U.S. that enabled successful peer networking, cyber security education and business coaching. In an effort to share the education and wealth globally, Continuum Security is going on the road!
Sponsored by Webroot, the Global Cyber Security Roadshow will empower IT providers with the knowledge and strategies they need to tackle the managed security market.
What Will You Learn?
The Global Cyber Security Roadshow will provide MSPs with security training and enablement you can’t get anywhere else. Attendees will have the unique chance to:
- View a cyber attack simulation and see the Continuum Security Operations Center (SOC) identify and remediate a real life attack
- Get an inside look at Continuum Security and an in-depth, actionable business plan
- Learn winning tactics to grow revenue through managed security
- Receive tips on how to leverage AI and machine learning innovations
- Hear from industry leaders and partner panelists
- Network and gather knowledge from peers
- And much more!
Where Will We Be?
The Global Cyber Security Roadshow will travel to offer on-site coaching in six key regions:
- San Diego, CA – Secure your spot here!
- Dublin, IR – Secure your spot here!
- Austin, TX
- London, UK
- Sydney, AU
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to track our whereabouts, and we hope to see you while we're on the road!