Greetings again from day three of our Navigate 2018 conference, focused on empowering our MSP partners with the tools and insights they need to define their path for success in the IT space.
Day two was jam packed with an insightful CEO roundtable, a presentation of Continuum’s product roadmap, celebrity keynote Barbara Corcoran, and much more. To briefly recap all that we covered in the past three days and the fun that we’ve had along the way, take a look at our video below:
Day three opened with a nice presentation and tribute to the Continuum Veterans Foundation. We were joined by local singer and finalist on NBC’s The Voice, Michelle Brooks-Thompson, who sang a beautiful rendition of America’s National Anthem. After that, Michael George took the stage to talk about Continuum Veterans Foundation’s commitment to supporting our veterans and working with Hire Heroes USA to help them find jobs in IT.
Preparing for the Inevitable: Lessons Learned from 30 Years of Managing Crisis and How They Translate to the Cyber Threat
Our final keynote of the conference was given by Ed Davis. Ed is best known for his leadership and service as Boston Police Commissioner, particularly as he led the department through the investigation and aftermath of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.
Throughout his keynote address, Ed talked through his experience with the bombing investigation, and how having a plan in place and being able to make decisions under pressure led to closing the case so quickly.
Ed then went on to share some lessons he has learned from 30 years of managing crisis and how it translates to the cyber threat. Here’s what attendees had to say about one of the nation’s predominant figures in the cyber security space:
Thank you to Platinum sponsor IT Glue for bringing us this keynote.
Partner Awards Ceremony
To close it all out, we always look forward to recognizing all of our partners’ hard work and success over the year. And, there are a special few who have gone above and beyond in utilizing Continuum’s products and services. Here are the winners of our 2018 partner awards:
- Community Award: Referring Partner Champion – Stratus IT Group
- Community Award: Excellence in Marketing – Greystone Technology Group
- Community Award: Continuum U Master – Sharp Business Systems
- Elite Award – WorkSmart IT, Inc.
- Partner of the Year - North American MSP – Network Coverage, Inc.
- Partner of the Year – Office Equipment – Gordon Flesch Company
- Partner of the Year – APAC – Evolve IT
- Partner of the Year – Europe – Tandem Systems Ltd
- Continuum Partner of the Year – Sharp Business Systems
- Alliance Partner of the Year – Network Group
- Revenue Rock Star Award – Ray Morgan Company
- Rookie of the Year – Choose Networks, Inc.
- All in All Star – Hub Technical Services
- Help Desk MVP Award – Gordon Flesch Company
- Lifetime Achievement Award – MySherpa
That's a wrap on another great year! Huge thank you goes out to all of our sponsors, and a special thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
- Cisco Umbrella
- Barracuda MSP
- ConnectWise Auvik
- RapidFire Tools
Will we see you next year? Click here to sign up for the waitlist for Navigate 2019!
By Lily Teplow
By Brian Downey
By Dave LeClair