It's no secret that sales are the lifeblood of your managed services business. In order to grow, you need to consistently find new business. Many people think that telesales are an outdated way to prospect, but if done right, this can be a very effective to uncover new business opportunities. In this episode of MSPtv, we sit down with Greg Casale, CEO of Cloud Sales on Rails (CSOR) to talk sales tactics for MSPs. Tune in to this week's MSPtv episode to learn how to ramp up your MSP sales operation. Episode Outline:
- [0:28] Value of sales to a business model
- Technical person vs. sales person
- It's all about solving business problems
- [1:30] How to best train sales people
- [2:29] What's the best way to reach people: Phone vs. Email?
- [3:37] How to measure sales performance
- Important metrics you should be tracking
- [4:33] How can MSPs utilize these metrics to improve their sales process
- [6:00] What should you have in place when it comes time to start making calls?
- [6:55] How to string together sales conversations
- [8:00] 3 steps every MSP needs to take when hiring a sales rep
Some additional resources relating to sales:
- How to Build a Stellar MSP Sales Team
- 7 Steps for Hiring a Good MSP Sales Rep
- Why MSPs Should Focus on Sales over Tech