Are you struggling to grow your business? Who better to consult than the "Growth Guy" himself, Verne Harnish! Acclaimed author and entrepreneur, Verne joins our roster of accomplished speakers as the closing keynote at Navigate 2015. With our second annual user conference kicking off in just 94 days, we wanted to give you a sample of the unparalleled business advice you have in store for you when you register for our Las Vegas event. Our own Shannon Mayer caught up with Verne for a quick interview. To learn how you can attract and retain the right IT talent needed to scale your MSP practice, become better business owners and leaders, tighten up operational processes and more, check out this teaser!
But First, A Bit More about our Keynote Speaker...
Verne Harnish is the founder of world-renowned Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) and chaired for fifteen years EO's premiere CEO program, the "Birthing of Giants" and WEO's "Advanced Business executive program both held at MIT. Founder and CEO of Gazelles, a global executive education and coaching company with over 150 coaching partners on six continents, Verne has spent the past three decades helping companies scale-up. The "Growth Guy" syndicated columnist, he's also the Venture columnist for FORTUNE magazine. He's the author of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0); Mastering the Rockefeller Habits; and along with the editors of Fortune, authored "The Greatest Business Decisions of All Times", for which Jim Collins wrote the forword.
Our Exclusive Interview with Verne
With such impressive credentials, we're delighted to have Verne speak at Navigate 2015! What insight can you expect from his closing address?
- How IT solutions providers can solve the staffing problem
- How you can double your profit with the same headcount
- Overview of how MSPs can employ routines and processes practiced by industry titans like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, etc.
- and much more!
For an even greater appreciation of what you can expect from Verne, check out our interview below!
More Navigate Goodies!
Do you recognize Shannon, host of Countdown with Shannon Mayer? If you're not familiar with our Navigate video series, it's time to catch up! To celebrate the countdown to Navigate 2015, we're bringing you regular episodes featuring key players at our conference. Want to learn more about speaker sessions and watch our guests take part in zany challenges? Tune in, and get excited for a brand new episode premiering in a few weeks!
- VIDEO: Countdown with Shannon Mayer: Episode 1 - Featuring Scott Spiro
- VIDEO: Countdown with Shannon Mayer: Episode 2 - Featuring Jay Ryerse
- VIDEO: Countdown with Shannon Mayer: Episode 3 - Featuring Jim Lippie
- VIDEO: Countdown with Shannon Mayer: Episode 4 - Featuring Jeanne Hopkins
Don't Delay - Register Today!
- 5 Ways to Scale Up While Scaling Back: Lessons from Robin Robins
- Hiring Best Practices: Why Spending More Will Cost You Less in the Long Run
- MSP Marketing with Real Results: The Power of Robin Robins & Easy Marketing Tactics You Can Adopt
By Meaghan Moraes
By Frank Bauer